It was a sad day in America when 5 warriors were gunned down in TN last Thursday (July 16, 2015). The white house calls it a “heart breaking event” but everyone else in America calls it a terrorist attack. A Kuwaiti-born muslim gunman, with discovered ties to ISIS, killed four Marines and a Sailor.
The only "good" thing to come out of this is that "Lt. Cmdr. Timothy White, the commanding officer at the Navy Operational Support Center, fired his sidearm at Mohammed Abdulazeez during Thursday's attack." It is unknown if "his" bullet killed the terrorist or not. That will be determined after the autopsy. God help anyone that even thinks about prosecuting Lt Cmndr White for using his own weapon.
As these warriors were conducting their daily work schedule, they were innocently killed by a worthless piece of crap weak Fcker. This worm thinks he accomplished his goal which is being argued by his parents didn’t have any terrorist ties. However, what he did in America was once again, bring the people of America together and made a lot more Americans, want to be Marines.
Many couldn’t fathom that US servicemembers are not “armed” during daily duty operation on major bases around the states. Crazy right? We treat them like adults in combat, give them tons of responsibility then strip it from them back in the states. The military leaders don’t want to risk the possibility of negligent discharges (accidental firing of weapons) (ND) on bases so what do they do? Take them away because they don’t trust their warriors. If they argue “ND” would happen, then they need to check themselves and ask if they have really trained their warriors to not have NDs. I can tell ya, their might be an occasional ND, but its better we find out who needs more training than later learning about it and the number of NDs would out weigh the unarmed soldier being innocently killed by a terrorist. Officials also don’t want warriors to be armed because of many recruiting offices are in malls or should I say “no gun/safe zone” (wow, what a joke-no gun zone as bad guys will follow that sign for sure)and would not be allowed by the tree hugging mall management to have the office there thus loosing prime recruiting locations. (smh). There have been several official notifications, base threats systems risen to a more dangerous level because of serious legit threats and still bases don’t think it’s worth the risk to arm the very warriors they trained to protect against it. Does that make any sense? Take a look at any “base” shootings and you have capable warrior’s hiding behind cars to protect themselves instead of turning the attacker into pink mist.
Google your ass off, you will find how this administration has lowered the American flag for several “serious life taking events” in the US (just this year even). This administration furthermore puts more attention to spot lighting the white house in rainbow colors to celebrate a very controversial issue in the US that continues to separate the US citizens than honor its nations warriorss. Most tragic and most disrespectful, this administration held a special invite only party to wish Muslims a happy Ramadan, the same day of the attack. Granted it wasn’t planned but how many events in the white house have they held there for any military focused event? Have you ever heard of another president doing this?
"Michelle and I hope today brings joy to all of your homes, both here in the U.S. and around the world. From my family to yours, Eid Mubarak!"
Ramadan is the most dangerous time while in Iraq/Afg because all the hajis get jacked up on coke, get enough courage up and attack our bases or in this case, within the US.
The reflection of respect(lowering the flag):
Only after the TN governor made it public that he would lower the state capital flag, only after the house speaker decided to lower the US Capital flag to half mast, only after five days of outcry from the American people, did this administration decide it was worthy to lower the white house flag to half-mast. Can you imagine if Americans didn’t make a stink about it? The ones who provide you the blanket of freedom don’t rate the flag at half-mast when they are killed in a terrorist attack in the US? If was important to him, it would have been done the next day. Not as a "oh shit" reaction to save votes/or to be seen as he cares. It's obvious, it wasn't important to him. ***fyi-your servicemembers/Americans see through you. Btw, President Bush would have done it the next day. Suck it Obama voters, you were dooped into hope and change, hows that working out?
Time to make a call:
The commander in chief has made several phone calls to Americans. This year alone he made several phone calls on Mother’s Day to total strangers. He even made a phone call to Saudi King Salman on Saturday, offered his condolences on the death of King Abdullah. However, to date he still can’t find time to make a call to any of the parents of the slain servicmembers parents. Actions speak louder than words.
States take a stand:
Seven US State Governors made the decision to arm their own Natl Guardsmen. What? That’s right, basically each Gov controls “his” states Natl Guard. This basically displays that our Governors have more confidence in their own Natl Guardsmen to trust them with weapons than the commander in chief has for the US military. Makes a statement doesn’t it? Florida, Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas and Wisconsin – ordered their Guardsmen to be armed as of Jul 17th. To this date, no active military member can have a weapon on a US installation (other than military police or really, really bad ass rent a cop security dudes) Man, I feel safer already……
30 shades of disrespect to your military members by this administration:
Here are the left's top 30 most disrespectful insults to the military:
I have heard some people say, “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a commander in chief that loved America?” Below are 30 snubs to your servicmembers: (hat tip examiner)
30) Looking past all his civilian aides to order a Marine to hold an umbrella over his head like a butler for an entire speech at the Rose Garden, in violation of military regulations.
29) Forcing race-baiting class warfare propaganda, extreme PC "sensitivity" measures, and Gay Pride Month on soldiers.
28) Taking credit for the success of the surge he opposed in Iraq.
27) Taking credit for the success of the interrogation policies he opposed that located Osama bin Laden.
26) Skipping the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
25) Smearing veterans as potential domestic terrorists.
24) Trying to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) Blaming our troops for the Taliban attacking them…for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women's rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) Rushing in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere "workplace violence."
21) Giving captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers' blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) Ordering federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up cutting tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) Denying veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a staged government shutdown while allowing illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) Cutting military health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Democrat voters).
17) Ignoring a former Marine frivolously imprisoned in Mexico on trumped up weapons charges.
16) Using soldiers to help a terror-sponsoring dictator fight off outraged civilian protesters.
15) Purging the military of oath-keeping constitutionalists.
14) Imposing draconian cuts to the things we are actually supposed to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has no authority to even be involved in, as with the left's trillion-dollar health care takeover.
13) Silencing and criminalizing Christianity in the military.
12) Banning time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
11) Suppressing military votes.
10) Imposing ludicrous rules of engagement on our troops that have needlessly gotten many soldiers killed.
9) Appeasing our enemies, backing down after drawing "red lines" in the sand, betraying our allies, and dismantling our missile defenses…all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
8) Cutting troops down to pre-WWII levels, and then allowing illegal immigrants into the military.
7) Allowing veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals all over the country, after being warned about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to 'universal health care') back in 2008.
6) Abandoning three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) Releasing numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the leader of ISIS.
4) Releasing five major terrorist leaders to appease the Taliban into releasing one America-hating deserter.
3) Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while handing Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
2) Openly funding and arming Islamic terrorists.
1) Endlessly trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.
-After the terrorist attack in TN – Active duty/reserve Marines on recruiting told to “shut their office blinds” and “Don’t wear uniforms to work” – Sorry Marines don’t hide. Period
– Don't forget – Marines marching in President Obama's second inaugural parade recently were caring rifles without bolts, meaning they were removed.No trust.
Active duty and Marines that are now civilians are bonded by tough training, gun powder, the joy of killing bad guys and welcome misery. We are a band of brothers many don't understand, try to imitate and frankly fear. We have the bond titled "Marine" and those that fight one of us, will fight all of us.Ive said it before and say it again, the weak ass attack against our Marines only made us stronger and those that want to bring harm to the US have to go through us first.
Paragraph after paragraph, you can see how this administration feels towards its protectors. The lack of trust, respect and leadership is evident. We have a saying, Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern. I think a pattern has been boldly displayed to the American people on how this president feels towards its warriors and the USA.
Regardless if the white house wont honor my fellow Marines and Sailor, I will.
Sgt. Carson Holmquist
Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Sullivan
Petty Officer Randall Smith