- "We keep peace, provide aide, defend freedom and fight our country’s wars without hesitation. We are called devil dogs, leathernecks and jarheads but above all we are worldly known, as Marines."
- "I’ve composed the TOP TEN things you can send us in
list. 10. A melted 10 day old boxed melted Easter Bunny (please no)."
- "To the bad guys reading this (and I know they do) you can’t have anything from our care packages unless you come get them from a Marine. We would love to meet you."
- "Iraqi Hot – when temps exceed 110 "Oh for the love of God its Iraqi hot! (usually the same time Elvis shows up)
- "If you never met a Marine, sit down we can be overwhelming and a bit extreme, deal with it."
- "We have been busier than a bum on a bologna sandwich!"
- "I’ve said it once and I’ll say again, give war a chance."
- "I say firing squad FOR THEM ALL or flame thrower…………….their choice, Im in a good mood!"
- "…there’s no such thing as a fair fight and its OK to go big and ugly early."
- " There is a strange phenomenon in this area where loud speakers seem to attract 5.56 size bullet holes, especially in the Fallujah area, we can’t figure out how it happens…"
maintains a strong military force always ready to monkey stomp someone’s ass when needed, regardless of when."
- "Im pretty certain the enemy has someone watching me with Binos as they once again have dropped incoming when I’m in the head!!!!(restroom) Its gotten to the point now of when I go to the head people might want to run for cover. "
- "Thanksgiving came and went. We had a beautiful, fresh, hot lunch for the holiday………………………………….ok, it was kinda fresh, well ok it was luke warm BUT it was turkey………….I think."
- "For all of you sneaky jokers out there who like to put glitter/confetti in your cards so when Capt B opens them, they explode all over his (would be clean office)…….Im sending you all camel dung and sand to explode all over your houses. Creative, but for the love of god I’m still finding glitter everywhere. It’s kinda hard to be a big bad Marine with pink fufu glitter all over me……….."Tada here I am sporting the fall pink fashions and ammo pouches, elbow elbow hand, hand, wave!"
- "Must eat more M&Ms……..they are like crack! I cant stop."
- "Whatever you decide to make as your New Years resolution, keep in mind to never spit into the wind, one person can make a difference and always wear clean underwear! "
- "Time for a cigar, the leftist stench is growing again"
- "This isn’t the first time a dress wearing, twinkie eating, zit face bag of bones piece of crap decided to imitate one of our finest. "
- "After the small fight I went inside and heard a large thump on my rooftop. Thinking it might have been a dud mortar round hitting I second guessed as there were more. Many more like footsteps. As I stepped outside I saw the one and only the "Iraqi Santa Clause". His Harley parked about 10 feet away with a red headlight. (Rudolph tactical infrared guidance radar system). I said halt what’s the pass word? He replied, ah ahhhh you got to have suspicious minds! I said it is you and he handed me your gifts. Before he rode off I said thanks and he looked at me and said No, Thank you! Thanknyouverymuch! "
- "OK all you girlie men out there!!! Get of yer butts, walk over to your check books and break it out. Bottom line up front. AnySoldier is a charity organization and hey there brainiacks, they need your finical support. Let your mutt eat mediocre dog food next week, toss your cat out the window"
- "There is a new phenomenon around the area of
. No its not the freaky chicken bird disease that’s spreading through Europe, not new sightings of Elvis (but he could be apart of it) it’s the magnetic unexplainable out of body experience of the enemy knowing when I use the head (aka bathroom) or take a shower. Yes, that’s right, it’s a strong terrorist technique developed by Zarqawi terrorists who have developed this from Russian scientists and now exactly when I could use about 10 minutes to myself. Then they fire a barrage of mortar rounds that land close enough to me to expedite the process and giving me a heart attack. Nothing like birds chirping a nice breeze then all heck breaking loose and me trying to dive for cover. Boy oh boy am I gonna miss this when I get home!! "
- "Got a large inheritance from that smelly uncle you never liked? Give until it hurts gents!!"
- BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!
- IM HOME!
, this place is awesome and now I see fist hand what we have!
Of dodging that last round,
The infantry, the sandbox
How lovely it was!
Thanks for the memory
Of packages sent to the “Stan”,
And flags flown “over there”
How caring it was!
Thanks for the memory
Of interrupts you dread,
Of diving for the deck
How frightful it was!
Thanks for the packages
the love wrapped tight and bound
it’s thoughts from the sender
says please return home.
A tear forms on the cheek,
as they read the message
that is loud and clear…
DO NOT LET TERRORISM